BBW

Real big nudes

I have a friend of mine I've known since we were teenagers and I recall a story he once told me.He was in a supermarket when a really big woman approached him and struck up a conversation with him.He's a very shy dude and he didn't know what to do about this big fat woman that was overly friendly.Turns out the woman had read the words on his tee-shirt and they hit home with her.

This big fat woman carried on a coversation with my friend for a good five minutes before suddenly blurting out.."so hun,where do you want to take me from".My friend was taken back.He said "excuse me?"..and the big fat lady said.."baby I'm large and I've got a whole lotta loving to give you".Dave,my friend continued staring at her in disbelief and she added "if you want me to suck your dick dry,I will,if you want to take me doggy style,I'll bend over and if you want to place your cock between my big tits,go for it".Dave just about dropped to the floor.He had to grab the shelf to stabilize himself!!He couldn't believe this was happening in a supermarket,a very public place-and in broad day light too!

To make the long story short,what were the words on Dave's shirt?

"I LOVE REAL BIG NUDES"

The moral of this story is simple..read whatever the heck is on your tee-shirt before wearing it out in public.Oh and if a BBW comes up to you like this woman did,for crying out loud sleep with her!!

Dave didn't go home with the BBW but to this day he keeps saying he wishes he had!He keeps fantasizing about sliding his dick between her big soft tits,bending her over and fucking her while holding onto her love handles and I guess what he regrets most is the fact that he missed out on a free blowjob!

While you curse at Dave for being such a stupid nut,here are 2 BBW picture galleries for you to enjoy.These women are big and nude and yes,they are sucking cock:

Nude BBW with curly hair sucking cock

Nude BBW giving a blowjob and getting penetrated from behind

Click here for more real big nudes